Advertisement for Bids
1. THE OWNER (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS OWNER ):
A. LINCOLN COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
B. 233 EAST MONTICELLO STREET
C. BROOKHAVEN MS 39602
2. AND THE ARCHITECT (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS ARCHITECT ):
A. Wier Boerner Allin Architecture
B. [2727 OLD CANTON ROAD]
C. SUITE 200
D. JACKSON MS 39216
3. DATE: THURSDAY 20 OCTOBER 2022
4. TO: POTENTIAL BIDDERS
A. Your firm is invited to submit an offer under seal to Owner for construction of a facility located at the above address before 2:00 pm local standard time on the 20TH day of OCTOBER, 2022, for:
B. Project: Lincoln County School District Central Office REBID
C. Project Description: Exterior: site grading & improvements, access road, parking lot & lighting. Interior: new offices & toilet rooms, mechanical and electrical improvements, minor structural repairs, bus repair shop facilities..
D. Contract Documents may be obtained for viewing and purchase at:
1. Jackson Blueprint & Supply: www.planroom.jaxblue.com
2. Central Bidding: www.central bidding.com
3. The Contractor will be responsible for all costs related to printing and distribution to subcontractors.
E. Electronic Bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com
. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
F. Bidders will be required to provide Bid security in the form of a Bid Bond of a sum no less than 5 percent of the Bid Amount.
G. Refer to other bidding requirements described in Document 00.2113
- Instructions to Bidders and Document 00.3100
- Available Project Information.
H. Submit your offer on the Bid Form provided. Bidders may supplement this form as appropriate.
I. Your offer will be required to be submitted under a condition of irrevocability for a period of 60 days after submission.
J. The Owner reserves the right to accept or reject any or all offers.
A. For: LINCOLN COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
B. By: Lincoln County School District
1. Signed: Dr. David Martin, Superintendent
6. DATES OF PUBLICATION:
A. 1st advertisement: WEDNESDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2022
B. 2nd advertisement:
WEDNESDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2022
LINCOLN COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT CENTRAL OFFIC
The Daily Leader:
Sept. 21 and 28, 2022